- Our wedding day would not have been the same without you. Your amazing pictures captured the most special day of our lives and they will be a timeless reminder of our love. We are truly honored that you shared your talent and artistry with us. Thank you for creating such beautiful images. We are very grateful for everything.
Tina & Talon
- Rebecca – Grinning Ear to Ear. I got mail and you will have some soon too! Canvases came today and I love them! I think you will appreciate Frenelyn’s (our nanny) comment. When I first opened the box she looked at the ice-cream canvas and said “That doesn’t look like a picture…it looks like an art.” Those were her exact words! I think it says a lot about your work; I personally think it is great. The feet picture will be hung at my front door! Thanks again!
- The Canvas is beautiful….I absolutely love it!! Caleb likes it so much he wants to hang it in his room. He said that would be the perfect place for it,
- Hi,I just wanted to thank you again for coming out in this weather and spending so much time taking photographs. We really appreciate it and can’t wait to see them! I also meant to thank you in person for making up the birthday invite. Everyone really loved it. Take care,
- Hi Rebecca!I did get your voice mail from the weekend wondering about the picture….and I have to say I absolutely love it! I’ve bragged to my friends about it and have referred your good work along with it. Although the canvases are not hung yet I still took a peek and will be sure to send you a photo of them on the wall as soon as they’re hung. Our basement (and the kids’ playroom) is just about finished so as soon as I can get down there to decorate the canvases will be one of the first things I put up. Thanks again for all your help and great artistic style….I love it. I look forward to a family photo shoot in the spring/summer. Take care for now,
- Really!!! I’m honored that you’d use our photo for your family posting! That’s just fine and Chris would be over the moon to know that you loved the car pics so much. He’s SO proud of them!! Thanks and great to hear from you!
- Hi Rebecca! Thank you so much for the pictures. They are awesome (recommended you already to people and showed off photo album!!!!).
- Hi Rebecca, This is the most beautiful, heartwarming depiction of the miracle of birth that I have ever had the privilege of viewing – ever!! It’s award-winning and you should be very proud of this!
- Great Pictures!!!! I can’t wait to see the rest of them!!! It was great meeting you!!! We had such a great time!!! Thanks for making it such a great experience for us!!!! We loved it!!!
Liz & Jeff
- Hi Rebecca,Louise and Ian called me on Monday and they said they were extremely happy with everything, so I was glad. And you were truly fantastic and just went with the flow. Thanks so much.It was a really full day and the pictures will be FABULOUS! Thanks again Rebecca. I can’t wait to see the pictures! And the guest book was AMAZING by the way. You are so talented, I am so grateful that I found you! Talk to you soon.
Tammy (Divine Weddings)
- Rebecca,I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since you took these beautiful photos capturing our special day. Everyone who has seen these photos remarks at what an amazing photographer you are & we feel so fortunate. Hugs,
Helena & Ward
- Hello,Well, the last of my family left on Sunday and I am back to work and back to my “regular” life. There is a bit of an empty spot now that the wedding is over, yet I feel so fulfilled at the same time. I LOVE the pictures, every now and then I look at them and smile. You fit in very well with my family and I always felt very comfortable. I loved your easy-going manner and willingness to play with the photography. It helped to put me at ease and reminded me to have fun! So, thank you so much for your presence on such a special day. Anyway, take care and I look forward to the rest of the pictures! Wheeeee! 🙂 All the best,
Gwen (and Chad too)
- Hi Rebecca, I took my album to some relatives this weekend and they all loved it. I’m getting so many compliments on it. I thought you would like to hear that. I have lost count on how many times I have looked through it myself…hahaha! Thanks again! Take Care,
Patricia (and Ryan)
- Rebecca has a wonderful ability to connect with people. Her attitude is positive and she manages to find beauty in any environment. Working with Rebecca to produce the Basically Babies calendar has been a great experience and Rebecca’s flexibility, creativity, and commitment to the project have been instrumental to our success.
Caitlin Goyeau, Basically Babies